Below you will find details regarding the safety procedures to be followed by all visiting the club during the Lockdown period.
If you have questions you are welcome to give us a call on 021 934 0257 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Corona Safety Action Plan:
What is expected?
On arrival at the club the following must be done:
- Wear a mask permanently on Cape Town Flying Club premises
- Sanitize upon arrival at the front door
- Complete Visiting Register with Name Surname and contact number of both yourself and alternative reachable person
- Temperature will be taken at the door and documented
You may not enter the building unless the above mentioned has been done.
Comply with a 1.5m Social Distancing always.
All students including Hire and Fly will have to do a check ride with an instructor and prove competent and safe operation of aircraft and facilities this will also be mandatory whenever inactive for a period of 45 days.
Ground briefing will be conducted with an instructor before flight to recap knowledge based on next and previous flight exercises.
NO student will be accommodated without an appointment, we are limiting quantities at the club by only doing instruction by appointment.
Gloves necessary for flights and face shields available at the Club
Sanitizers provided by Cape Town Flying Club and when to use it?
Sanitizers will be provided at the following locations on the premises:
- Front door
- Each Bathroom
- Lecture room
- Each instructor briefing room
- Each aircraft will have their own
When to use Sanitizers:
- Upon arrival at the front door
- Upon entering the lecture room, during the lecture and upon exit
- Upon entering and exiting Instructor Briefing rooms
- Before and after using the Bathroom
- When on lunch, desensitize the table provided sanitize before and after eating (hands) and sanitize table when complete
- Staff to sanitize their equipment
- Student Hands needs to be sanitized before entering an aircraft, all touch surfaces to be sanitized using a cloth (wipe)
What to do when presented with Symptoms?
- Sore Throat
- Fatigue and difficulty Breathing
- Any Flu Like Symptoms
Experiencing any of the above-mentioned symptoms please do NOT come to Cape Town Flying Club
Developing any above-mentioned symptom throughout the day at Cape Town Flying Club the following steps must be taken:
- Maintain good hygiene (sanitize)
- Make sure you are wearing your mask properly
- Inform CFI of the symptoms you are experiencing
- Make sure to leave premises and depending on severity or consistency of symptoms get yourself tested
- Supply Cape Town Flying Club with the Test Result
When testing Positive for COVID-19 14 days of Quarantine is compulsory and you will only be allowed back on the premises once Cape Town Flying Club has proof of a Negative Test Result.
Consequences for not complying?
Found not be compliant with any of the above-mentioned student will be grounded and refused to Cape Town Flying Club premises to an extent of 4 weeks and a fine will be issued up to R5 000.00 Staff members will be liable to final written warning or dismissal depending on severity.
Cape Town Flying Club Committee & Trustees