The Commercial Pilot’s License (CPL) may be regarded as the first step in turning a hobby into a potential career. A Commercial Pilot’s License entitles you to fly for reward when operating under a company who holds an Air Service License.
In order to obtain a CPL you will need to hold a PPL and a Night Rating.
The minimum time required by law to obtain your CPL is 200 hours. You will be required to pass theoretical exams on the following subjects:
- Aircraft Technical and General,
- Air Law,
- Flight Performance and Planning,
- General Navigation,
- Human Performance and Limitations,
- Instruments and Electronics,
- Radio Aids and Communication,
- Operational Procedures (if an Instrument Rating is sought)